Home Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWERS TOP-9 WITH EXAMPLES

Share:
INTERVIEW QUESTION AND ANSWERS TOP 9
TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF TOP-1 QUESTION 
EVERY INTERVIEWER SHOULD ASK

Simple Steps:

1) Start With Your Name
2) Give your place Information
3) Education in short 
4) Job experience if any
4) Family details in short

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF

For Example: My Name Uday Bhaskar I live in Hyderabad. I have done B.E. Electrical & MBA in HR. I have 3 Years experience in HR & I live with my Family in Hyderabad. 

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A JOB CHANGE? INTERVIEW TOP-2 QUESTION

Why are you looking for a job change?

1. Thanks Explain what you learn from past Job.
2. Share your reason for Job change.
3. Relate to career goals.

Example:

I am thankful to my previous organization, because I have learnt a lot of things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skills. Knowledge & for personal growth & financial growth. Your organization is a good platform where I can learn more.

What are your Strengths? Top-3 Interview Question.


1. Adaptation,
2. Hard Working
3. Optimistic
4. Honest
5. Flexibility
6. Fast Decision Making
7. Self Motivated
Example:
I am Honest, Self motivated & Hardworking person with Positive attitude towards my career & Life.

What are your Weaknesses? Interviews Top-4 Question


1. Straightforward
2. Impatient
3. Trust People very quickly
4. I can't say no when someone asks for help
5. Take decisions very quickly
6. Get nervous when talk to strangers

Example:

I can't say No when someone asks for help, & I'm a bit lazy in which I'm not interested.

Why should I hire you? Top-5 Interview Question


1) Share your Knowledge
2) Work Experience
3) Skills Related to Job
4) Career Goals

Example:

Sir, as I am a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge, but I can do Hard work for my Organization, and I will put all my efforts for the good progress of my Organization. Being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time & try to fulfill all the needs of the Company from me.

What are your Salary Requirements? Interviews Top-6 Question.


1) Naver share your salary requirement as a Fresher.
2) Experience candidate can share their expected Salary.
3) Always say yes as per the company norms for the Job.

Example:

I am a Fresher, Salary is not first priority for me. This is a big platform to start my career & I also want to improve my Knowledge & Skills and gain experience so I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your Company's norms which will fulfill my economical needs.

What are your Career Goals? Top-7 Interviews Question.


1) Short Term Goal
2) Long Term Goal

Example:

My Short term Goal is to get a job in required Company where I can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My Long Term Goal is to be in respectable position in that Organization.

Why Do you want to do work with our Company? TOP-8 Interviews Question.


1) Tell them what you like about the company
2) Relate it to your long term career goals

Example:

Sir, It's a great privilege for anyone to work in a reputed Company like yours. When I reach about your Company I found that my skills are matching your requirement where I can showcase my Technical skills to contribute to the Company growth.

Finally, Do you have any questions to ask me? Top Final Question in interviews

1) Express Thanks
2) Salary Structure
3) Job Timing
4) Job Location
5) Overtime Allowance
6) Timing Period
7) Transport Facility

Example:

Thank you giving me this opportunity. Sir, I would like to know the job timing & transport facility & What will be the job location & salary scales for this job in your Organization?

More Updates  
https://interviewstricks.blogspot.com/

No comments

All the best